Module #1 – How to shoot videos outside
Shooting outdoor- & travel videos can be hard as you mostly have to work with what you get. You can’t control the light, the weather etc. So you have to know what you’re doing to get good results.
So in this module I show you all my outdoor shooting techniques.
- How do I expose my shots, use natural light and handle white balance?
- How do I frame my shots?
- How do I move my camera?
- How do I shoot in-camera transitions?
- and a lot more…
- My approach to outdoor videography
- How to expose your shots
- White Balance
- Positioning & Framing
- Effects of different focal lengths
- Camera movement
- How to focus
- Bokeh with cheap lenses
- How to use natural light
- In-camera transitions
This module is 100% behind the scenes. I show everything that explain directly.
Module #2 – How to shoot videos inside
Shooting indoor gives you much more control over your light and the scene. The hard parts here are to set everything up correctly, position lights, capture good audio etc.
In this module you’ll learn:
- How to setup lights for different looks
- How to get correct exposure and white balance with artificial lights
- How to use window light to save money
- How to soundproof your room without paying a fortune
- How different kinds of microphones affect your sound
- How to use external monitors and recorders
- and a lot more…
- Using Artificial light
- Window light
- Interior camera settings
- Sound proofing
- External monitors & recorders
Module #3 – Videography Drills
In this module we’re getting serious. I give you weekly drills. So you can go out, knowing what to do to improve your videography skills.
Every drill consists of two videos. In the first video, I tell you exactly, what to do and how to do it. In the second video I come to a conclusion of the drill, so you experience is the same or you did something wrong.
Drills for 12 weeks are ready by the launch of this course. I will add more drills in the future whenever I see a need for it based on your and other members input.
- Drills introduction
- Exposure & DR drill
- Storytelling single lens sub-drill
- Focal lengths
- Positioning & framing
- Learn from the big ones
- Shooting sequences
- Waking you up
- Boring place
- Creativity #1
- The small but beautiful things
- Creativity #2
- Foreground objects